Kashmir, the jewel in the crown of India, is undoubtedly one of the gorgeous and highest visited tourist destinations in the country. The overwhelming beauty, the sky-touching mountains, the snow-covered peaks and the colourful valleys of this state is the home to some of the hidden and beautiful places to visit.
On this Kashmir Family tour, you will get an opportunity to visit some of the most popular and must visit places in Kashmir. Srinagar; the capital city, Sonamarg; the ‘Meadow of Gold’, Pahalgam; the origin of Amarnath Yatra and Gulmarg; the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, are the three important destinations in Kashmir. Join this tour with your family members; enjoy, cherish and live every single moment with your family!
Let it be Shikara ride or Horse ride, both have its unique experience in Kashmir, one must go for Gondola Ride in Gulmarg, its the pride of Kashmir.
Day-1: Arrival – Pahalgam
Day-2: Pahalgam - Local SightSeeing
Day-3: Pahalgam to Gulmarg
Day-4 Gulmarg - Local SightSeeing
Day-5 Gulmarg to Srinagar
Day-6: Srinagar – Airport.
Tour concludes. Countryside Kashmir Tour & Travel thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES:-
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar Sheikh Ul Alam Int’l Airport by Countryside Kashmir Tour & Travel.
- 02 Night Accommodation on Double Sharing basis Gulmarg Hotel as per the itinerary Breakfast and dinner
- 02 Night Accommodation on Double Sharing basis Pahalgam as per the itinerary Breakfast and dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation on Double Sharing basis Srinagar as per the itinerary Breakfast and dinner
- Return Airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by INNOVO as per the itinerary.
- 01 Hour Boat Ride (Shikara) on World famous Dal Lake – Srinagar.
- TANGMARG TO GULMARG SNOW CHAIN CAB ALSO PICKUP AND DROP
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Any Airfare / 5% GST.
- Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Gondola Ride at Gulmarg | Pony Ride at Gulmarg, Sonmarg & Pahalgam.
Chandanwari / Aru / Betaab Valley Sightseeing at Pahalgam.
Medical & Travel insurance.
Guide fee, Camera fee, any monument or Garden Entrances.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
- 50% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 50%. One month prior to the date of arrival.
- E-tickets & Voucher will be sent 3 days before departure date
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 02:00/12:00 hrs (Noon)
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on double sharing
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
IMPORTANT NOTE :-
- Kindly note that names of hotels / House Boats mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost